Sunday, December 7, 2008

Secret

i read the book secret. must say very powerful. but i need it to work in more important areas of my life. not in parking cos i am yet to buy my car, nor for coffee cos am a tea person. though i must say the book works. indeed would advice you to read. yes its all about our own thoughts dictating the outcomes in your life. and for the very first time i wished that it were really true only to realise that its the most difficult thing to do. have control over the kind of thouhgts that one has

3 comments:

fritz said...

Keep in mind that when you write for people to read, one of the most difficult things to follow is the "stream of consciousness" that you are using. As English speakers, we are accustomed to taking abreath now and then as we speak. This is represented in writing by paragraphs. Many people find it very annoying and won't say anything about it but will just quit reading. It's almost as annoying to them as saomeone that writes in all capital letters.

F.O.

Ann said...

ya fritz guess will keep this in mind next time around :-)

fritz said...

Dear Ann,

Nice to hear from you. Let me show you what I'm talking about. Here's your little story rewritten with very few changes. See if you don't think it makes vor a great deal of clarity:

=====================
I read the book "Secret". I must say it's very powerful but I need to work on more important areas of my life. Not on parking because I have yet to buy a car. Not for coffee because I am a tea person.

However, I must say that the book works. Indeed, I would advise you to read it. It's all about our own thoughts dictating the outcomes in our life. For the very first time I wished that it were really true. But I realize that one of the most difficult things to do is to control the kind of thoughts that one has.

You have a good command of the English language. Why not use it to make everything you write crystal clear?